21 Daybreak Street,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2508682
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful spacious family home with fully fenced yard.
Beautiful family home with fully fenced backyard on generous 320m2 block. Flowing through the front doors onto a cooled tiled open dining, lounge and kitchen with air-conditioning , study nook, toilet and powder room, double garage with double cupboard storage and separate laundry. With stylish black tiles gives it a classy feel making living easy & enjoyable!
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive
* Turn left at first roundabout onto Highlands Street after the IGA, Caltex and Dominos
* Turn right onto Summerview Avenue (Third Right)
* Second left onto Daybreak Street
- Carpeted TV room with study area and large cupboard space/ linen closet
- Master featuring ensuite, air conditioning and its own balcony
- 4x bedrooms in total with built-ins and fans
- Ensuite with large shower space and dual sinks
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Open plan air-conditioned tiled living/dining
- Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooking connected to natural gas
- Separate laundry with external access direct to clothesline
- 3rd toilet and powder room downstairs
- Double remote control lock-up garage with internal access
- Alfresco pergola
- Fully fenced yard
Yarrabilba is located 40 kilometres south east of the Brisbane CBD, 35 kilometres north west of Southport and 15 minutes from Logan Central. Caltex, Dominos, IGA already established with a state school, High School and Private school on the way you won't want to miss out.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on the LITTLE Real Estate website and completing your details online. Alternatively, you can download and complete an application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Yarrabilba? 21 Daybreak Street, Yarrabilba could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how