21 Cottonwood Avenue,
Jordan Springs, NSW 2747
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th July 2021
Rent ID: 4507351
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
The One You Need!
Modern 3 bedroom home, great sized room, built-in-robes, ensuite to master bedroom. Good size lounge and dining areas with air conditioning, gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher and plenty of storage space. Internal laundry, covered alfresco area, single remote control garage and easy maintenance block. Located close to the modern shopping centre in this suburb.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jordan Springs
Lifestyle in Jordan Springs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 21 Cottonwood Avenue, Jordan Springs. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.