21 Chancellor Street,
Sherwood, QLD 4075
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4243729
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low set brick built home with fully fenced yard - sought after area.
Quietly located in a pretty street in Sherwood and within walking distance to the coveted Sherwood State School, this well-maintained three bedroom brick and tile home is also just walking distance to the Sherwood Shopping Centre, Woolworths, Sherwood Train Station, Sherwood Arboretum and a plethora of shops, restaurants and cafes.
* Open plan living/kitchen
* Master bedroom with built in's and air conditioning.
* Two further bedrooms
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Internal Laundry
* Single garage
* Fully fenced rear yard with covered patio
* 3m x 3m shed
Neatly presented, the home features a covered entrance porch and concludes with a large undercover entertaining patio to the rear of the property.
The backyard faces South and is fully fenced, providing an ideal area to entertain or relax or for pets to let off some steam.
Added extras include single lock up garage, internal laundry, fans and garden shed.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sherwood
Lifestyle in Sherwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sherwood? 21 Chancellor Street, Sherwood could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.