21 Burke Drive,
Moranbah, QLD 4744
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4290299
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY-CLOSE TO SPORTING FACILITIES
This neat low set home has 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and newly polished floor boards, a generous size kitchen and dining area, a spacious lounge also with polished floor boards, and an open outdoor entertaining area with plenty of room to accommodate the entire family.
This property includes the following features:
Open living and dining
3 spacious bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes
Large undercover entertaining area
Garden shed and
Please call to arrange an Inspection.
Ph. 07 4941 7551
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moranbah
Lifestyle in Moranbah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
21 Burke Drive, Moranbah, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Moranbah.