21 Boniwell Street,
Higgins, ACT 2615
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th July 2021
Rent ID: 4449452
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the quiet streets of Higgins you will find this three bedroom home nestled amongst parkland and children's playground, with easy access to the local shops and public transport.
The light filled modern kitchen is positioned so you can watch the children play in the backyard while you are preparing the next meal. The backyard is fully enclosed and offers enough space for a backyard game of cricket or soccer.
*North facing lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioner
*Spacious eat in updated kitchen with dishwasher
*Single carport and single garage behind gates
*Enclosed rear yard
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Higgins
Lifestyle in Higgins
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Higgins comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 21 Boniwell Street, Higgins today!