21 Boardwalk Place,
Keilor East, VIC 3033
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd December 2021
Rent ID: 4670066
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS
As per the Victorian Government directions, only fully vaccinated patrons will be allowed to inspect with proof of vaccination status.
Patrons who are unvaccinated or unwilling to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment.
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Offering fantastic views over the Como Valley, this 3 bedroom townhouse will not disappoint. Ideally located with beautiful walkways and open spaces literally on your doorstep.
- Large living and kitchen area.
- Private courtyard and two balconies.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Both second and third bedrooms with built in mirrors wardrobes.
- Large main bathroom with bath tube.
- Separate powder room off living space.
- Large lock up garage.
- Large laundry.
The property is in close proximity to some of Melbourne's most prestigious schools including Penleigh, Essendon Grammar school and St Bernards College. Also close to Tullamarine and Essendon airports as well as access to ring road and Citylink.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keilor East
Lifestyle in Keilor East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Keilor East includes courtyard, balcony, and remote garage. Apply to rent 21 Boardwalk Place, Keilor East today!