21 Blackalls Avenue,
Blackalls Park, NSW 2283
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th May 2021
Rent ID: 2779558
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXECUTIVE WATERFRONT LIVING
This sun-lit waterfront reserve home features captivating views of beautiful Lake Macquarie while situated in a nice quiet street and close to all transport facilities.
- Generous size 3 to 4 bedroom, split level design brick home
- Plus study or 4th bedroom with private courtyard - perfect to run a home business
- 2 bedrooms upstairs have their own balconies with expansive water views and built in robes plus the 3rd bedroom has plenty of storage space
- Spacious light and bright filled, open lounge and dining with bonus rumpus or family room upstairs
- Tiled throughout downstairs and carpet upstairs
- Ducted zoned air conditioning for year-round comfort plus gas outlets
- Well presented kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances, gas stove top and dishwasher.
- Internal laundry with side access to courtyard
- Two bathrooms, one upstairs with laundry chute and one downstairs
- Sub-floor wine cellar or storage room
- The covered tiled patio overlooking stunning Lake Macquarie is perfect for a quiet morning coffee or relaxed meal.
- Additional secure under house storage for all your water sport equipment
- Internal access to double remote control garage and extra bench space
- Lush landscaped grounds and low maintenance gardens
- Automatic gate access to garage and side fenced yard
- Other great features to this property are: quality fittings throughout, block out blinds and shutters to all windows, built in solid oak timber wall unit in the lounge room and more
As covid19 causes us to work a little differently we will not be conducting open homes/group inspections.
We will only be showing approved applicants through at this point in time.
Please apply online via 1form and submit to email@example.com
We take your health and safety seriously along with ours so please know we are doing everything we can to assist you in finding your next home.
We look forward to assisting you in finding your next home.
All the best,
Ray White Property Management Lake Macquarie
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackalls Park
Lifestyle in Blackalls Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 21 Blackalls Avenue, Blackalls Park. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.