21 Berryman Road,
Smithfield Plains, SA 5114
$960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2735286
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat 3 Bedroom Home.
* RAY WHITE ELIZABETH HAS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RENT ARREARS *
** PHOTO ID WILL NOW BE REQUIRED TO BE SHOWN AND DOCUMENTED PRIOR TO ENTRY TO THE PROPERTY **
OPEN INSPECTION TIME: Apply To View
Rent: $240.00 Per week
Available Date: Now
6 or 12 month lease
Smoking outside only
To VIEW THIS HOME outside the required open time, (or if advertised as 'Appointment Only') please click the 'APPLY ONLINE' button above and follow the prompts. Alternatively, application forms can be collected from the office.
APPROVED APPLICANTS will be contacted and a private open time will be arranged.
- Free standing 3 bedroom home, not semi-detached
- 3 large sized bedrooms with polished floor boards
- Big lounge with polished floor boards and air conditioning
- Combined kitchen/dining area
- Gas cooking + gas hot water
- Large carport with gates
- Built in 1966 of brick veneer construction
Ray White Elizabeth: the number one Real Estate Agents / Sale Agents and Property Management in South Australia.
Specialists in: Andrews Farm, Angle Vale, Blakeview, Burton, Craigmore, Davoren Park, Elizabeth, Gawler, Hillbank, Munno Para, One Tree Hill, Parafield, Para Hills, Paralowie, Salisbury, Smithfield, Smithfield Plains.
Disclaimer: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of all details used in this advertisement. However no warranty or representative is given or made as to the correctness of information supplied and neither the owners nor their agent can accept responsibility for error or omissions.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Smithfield Plains
Lifestyle in Smithfield Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 21 Berryman Road, Smithfield Plains is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how