21 Bayview Road,
Mornington, VIC 3931
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4377393
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live the Mornington lifestyle
Situated in a central position close to all amenities is this three-bedroom, one bathroom home.
- Within walking distance to Mornington Main Street and Fisherman's beach you really can experience the best of both worlds.
- Close to private and public schools and public transport and everything the Peninsula has to offer.
- Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms, split system in lounge and built in robes in master bedroom.
- Cosy sunroom at the front of the home perfect for enjoying those sunny or rainy days from inside, decking out the back which looks over the private garden area
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mornington
Lifestyle in Mornington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 21 Bayview Road, Mornington before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.