21 Arcoona Street,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4032989
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in the heart of Sunnybank
Positioned in this desirable Sunnybank location where you can walk or short drive to all the excitement of Market Square and Sunnybank Plaza for your shopping and entertainment, enjoy close proximity to Macgregor schools and jump on city transport links in minutes from your door.
- Gated entry with full fencing
- Tiles and floorboards thoughout, no carpet
- Modern kitchen with oven, dishwasher, range hood and plenty of cupboard space
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with air conditioning
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Huge concrete yard at the front for easy parking
- Large shed at the back for storage
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
1 Car port
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
21 Arcoona Street, Sunnybank, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sunnybank.