21 Aberdeen Street,
Aberfeldie, VIC 3040
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4354158
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated in one of Aberfeldie's premier streets, this distinctive 3 bedroom residence delivers an impressive family lifestyle, with its open floorplan and abundance of natural light throughout. T
gas appliances, single drawer dishwasher and ample storage. Spacious lounge room at rear of property leading out to a low maintenance courtyard with side gate access to Alma St. Bathroom with separate bath and brand new shower, large spacious laundry with plenty of storage and access to the backyard.
Master bedroom with floor to ceiling built in robes & gorgeous bay windows, front formal lounge can double as a 4th bedroom, plus back bedroom also including built in robes.
Other highlights include gas wall heaters, split system heating/cooling & plenty of street parking.
An outstanding family environment with a location to match, walking distance to Buckley Street cafes and shops, Aberfeldie Park and Maribyrnong River trails, public transport as well as the area's elite private schools.
*** COVID-19 Announcement *** Our office is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the general public, and in line with current government guidelines, we are conducting open for inspections. You will be subject to strict criteria and guidelines upon attendance, including but not limited to:
- Displaying no symptoms of any kind
- Not touching any surface or hands being placed in pockets at all times
- Providing photo-ID upon entry
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5m from any staff member in attendance
- Lift usage restrictions
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY VERBAL INSTRUCTION BY A STAFF MEMBER WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF ANY VIEWING.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aberfeldie
Lifestyle in Aberfeldie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 21 Aberdeen Street, Aberfeldie. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher and air-conditioning.