21/66 Reeves Street,
Narara, NSW 2250
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th April 2020
Rent ID: 2135171
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR YOUR INSPECTION - 43234000
This spacious four bedroom villa is located within a quiet complex, its features include;
- Built-in wardrobe in two bedrooms.
- Separate lounge and dining areas.
- Internal laundry with second toilet.
- Gas cooking and hot water.
- Small private grassed area and courtyard.
- Single lock up garage.
This property is available 9th March 2019
Sorry no pets.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Narara
Lifestyle in Narara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Narara could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 21/66 Reeves Street, Narara today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how