21/66 Ethel Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4318619
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 Bedroom Apartment close to Hospital!
COVID-19 MEASURES IN PLACE - All attendees MUST register for an inspection (this includes groups - if you are attending with other people, they MUST register too). If you are demonstrating any respiratory symptoms or fever, please do not attend. If you have already registered, please cancel your inspection and contact us to discuss.
*PHOTOS ARE REPRESENTATION ONLY AND UNIT LAYOUTS VARY*
This conveniently located unit sits on a quiet corner of Ethel St, Chermside - a short distance from Chermside Shopping Centre and the Hospital, as well as multiple schools and public transport.
If privacy and space is your deal breaker than look no further! This stunning 2 bedroom unit has just what you need!
Enter directly into your combined lounge and dining spaces, with natural lighting bursting through the glass sliding doors, towards the large kitchen
The large kitchen, dining area flows seamlessly out to the large balcony - great for entertaining, or relax inside in air conditioned comfort.
- Air Conditioning and Fans throughout
- 2x spacious bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, second bedroom with built in.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Close Proximity to public transport, shops and schools
As our leasing consultants are usually out of the office conducting inspections, please contact us online:
- for an inspection, through the "book an inspection" icon;
- to apply, through the "1Form apply online" icon; or
- for a general enquiry, through the "enquire" icon. Thanks!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Chermside comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 21/66 Ethel Street, Chermside today!