21/58 Lowanna Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4112455
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
YOU MUST INSPECT BEFORE YOU APPLY; PLEASE CLICK REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION AND THE AGENT WILL CONTACT YOU ABOUT ARRANGING A VIEWING TIME.
This 1 bedroom ground floor apartment is situated in the Valonia complex and is only a short distance to Canberra City.
The apartment has the following features:
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Mirrored sliding wardrobe to bedroom
- Large private courtyard with access to front of complex
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Access to Indoor Gym
- Secure underground parking space with storage area
Please note, there is currently no existing Energy Efficiency Rating report for this property.
If you would like to INSPECT this property;
Please click on the 'Book Inspection' button, register your details and join an existing inspection or register to be notified by email and SMS when an inspection is scheduled.
You must register to inspect this property to ensure we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without written consent of the Lessor/Agent.
While all care has been taken when compiling information about this property, we encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to inaccuracies contained in this advertisement.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Braddon? 21/58 Lowanna Street, Braddon could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.