$380 per week + 1 Week Free Rent
21/56 Warialda Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4261541
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEAL TWO BEDROOM UNIT WITH LOCK UP GARAGE
This well-appointed and light filled two-bedroom unit is within 5 minutes walking distance to Kogarah Train Station, centre of Kogarah, schools and parks. Close by is St George Hospital and a short drive to the airport.
- Combined lounge and dining area
- Sunny balcony of living area
- Updated kitchen with ample storage
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Tidy Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Floating timber floors throughout the unit
- Internal laundry facilities
- Security block and Lock-up garage
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Registering allows us to advise you of time changes and cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kogarah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 21/56 Warialda Street, Kogarah today!