21/5-7 Stewart Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2020
Rent ID: 4112554
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What a Location!
Conveniently located on the top floor is this modern, spacious and bright north facing two bedroom unit, built with the convenience and security for you in mind. The large unit offers a sizeable wrap around balcony and a number of light filled windows with spectacular views from all points of the unit while enjoying your morning coffee.
Its perfectly placed in one of the most sought after and vibrant parts of Wollongong, located within an easy stroll to the city centre, as well as being ideally located within the entertainment district of town, Wollongong Golf Club, WIN Entertainment Centre with all its Eateries and pristine beaches virtually at your doorstep.
You are located so close to the ocean that you can feel the sea breeze on your face while entertaining your guests in the complexs roof top indoor and outdoor entertainment area which is available to all residents and guests. You and your guests will enjoy the spectacular views this property offers and if youre lucky you can even watch St George Illawarra Dragons play at WIN Stadium!
* Two large sized bedrooms
* Built in Wardrobes in both
* Large open plan living area
* Modern kitchen which opens onto the living area
* Stainless steel appliances
* Dishwasher and microwave included
* Modern bathroom
* Internal laundry with dryer included
* Large windows with views to ocean
* Remote control secured underground building
No pets allowed!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wollongong? 21/5-7 Stewart Street, Wollongong could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.