21/40 Gledson Street,
North Booval, QLD 4304
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4235592
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN & COMFORTABLE! CLOSE TO TRAIN & BOOVAL FAIR SHOPPING PRECINCT!
This welcoming home has a spacious floor plan and a neutral colour palette throughout sure to suit any decor.
This property has many standout features including:
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Master suite with private ensuite
- Main bathroom to service the home
- Modern kitchen fully equipped with quality appliances including a dishwasher PLUS abundant storage and bench space
- Combined lounge/dining room with air conditioned comfort
- Family size laundry and convenient powder room
- Single lock up garage with remote access
- Covered entertainment area
- Have peace of mind in this secure gated community and enjoy using the shared BBQ area and in ground swimming pool all year round!
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Available now
Great location! Ipswich CBD is a short 10 minute drive where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds. Not to mention easy access to the Warrego and Cunningham Highways for those who commute.
*To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Booval
Lifestyle in North Booval
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 21/40 Gledson Street, North Booval. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: .