21/40 Chertsey Avenue,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
Rent ID: 4585659
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well presented apartment ensures a lifestyle of privacy, comfort and convenience.
This elevated ground floor unit is ideally located and within easy walking distance to Bankstown CBD, railway station, bus terminal, shopping centre, local schools and Bankstown Tafe.
- Two great sized bedrooms. Both appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Freshly painted throughout
- LED downlights throughout
- Modern kitchen features gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan formal living/dining flows to sunlit verandah.
- Modern bathroom with heating system, internal laundry.
- Tiled throughout, security intercom and NBN ready
- Large undercover courtyard opens to private parking access from the street
- Close proximity to Bankstown station, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and transport
IMPORTANT: We recommend you register for this inspection. This ensures you receive confirmation of the Open Time and any Updates and Notification.
Registering is Easy! To Register for this Open Home please Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" Button
Frequently Asked Questions:
To FastTrack your application please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can also be made directly via this link: http://bit.ly/mcgrathbankstown
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 21/40 Chertsey Avenue, Bankstown is unfurnished and available to rent.