21/34-42 Old Pacific Highway,
Oxenford, QLD 4210
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4228272
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM UNIT, READY FOR YOU TO MOVE IN!
This three bedroom unit is perfect for the family or professional couple, nestled in a quiet complex. The kitchen, meals and living area are complemented by a yard that requires minimal maintenance. The property is vacant and ready for you to move in!
This home is located in close proximity to the shopping precinct at Oxenford and only a short drive to the M1 and Westfield Helensvale. There are also a host of primary and secondary schools nearby including Oxenford State School and Helensvale State Primary & High Schools.
Property features include, but are not limited to:
- master bedroom with built in robe
- two additional bedrooms with built in robes
- kitchen, living and dining area
- bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- low maintenance backyard
- single car garage
Pets on application.
Would you like to view this property?
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections. *Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oxenford
Lifestyle in Oxenford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 21/34-42 Old Pacific Highway, Oxenford before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.