From $770 pw
21/28 Moss Street,
Kingscliff, NSW 2487
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 625943
Fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit overlooking the water. You could fish from the balcony. With all the mod con's come and enjoy a holiday along the water. Queen in main with ensuite and small balcony. 2 x singles in second br. Tastefully decorated makes for a comfortable stay. Just minutes to shops, beach & restaurants. Includes pool in complex.
Minimum 7 nights * 3 nights subject to availability.
1 Car space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingscliff
Lifestyle in Kingscliff
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kingscliff could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 21/28 Moss Street, Kingscliff today!