21/24 Craig Street,
Keilor East, VIC 3033
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082543
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently located in the coveted Steeles Ridge Development, this two bedroom tri-level, modern home is minutes from public transport, local schools, shopping centers, park lands and provides handy access to freeways.
Offerings two bedrooms, both with BIRS, master with balcony overlooking Steele Creek. Heating and cool, main bathroom with separate bath and shower, additional ensuite, open plan living/dining leading to your balcony, gas appliances and dishwasher and secure off street parking!
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keilor East
Lifestyle in Keilor East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
21/24 Craig Street, Keilor East, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Keilor East.