LEASED $630 per week
21/21-27 Holborn Avenue,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100542
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious pet friendly apartment with entertainers terrace
*** TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU, SEE DETAILS BELOW***
Located within the immaculate 'Jacaranda' security building this stunning ground floor apartment oozes peace and tranquillity in spades. Positioned only a short stroll to Dee Why town centre, transport and beachfront eateries this apartment will appeal to those wanting to enjoy the Northern Beaches lifestyle, yet escape the daily grind coming home to your own private retreat.
The apartment features:
- Spacious living area opening out into the private undercover entertainers terrace with leafy and private outlook
- Modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and generous island bench
- Two bedrooms, the master being oversized with wall to wall built in wardrobe
- Full bathroom; separate internal laundry
- Beautifully presented with floorboards, neutral colourings and high ceilings
- Security lock up garage
- Well-maintained security block surrounded by lush gardens
- Centrally located only moments to Dee Why town centre, local shops, schools, beaches and City transport
- Pets considered upon application
Dont miss this opportunity!
*Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Dee Why is pet-friendly and includes intercom, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 21/21-27 Holborn Avenue, Dee Why today!