21/15 Pacific Street,
Main Beach, QLD 4217
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2021
Rent ID: 4573542
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO STUNNING MAIN BEACH SURF
Location location!!! This apartment is nestled between Main Beach surf and Macintosh Island Park which is right in the middle of the Gold Coast Supercar championship, where you will have front row seat.
It is also walking distance to coffee shops and restaurants of Famous Tedder Avenue.
This 2-Bedroom apartment, is offered partly furnished.
There is convenient lift access and an underground secure car space.
"Monte Video" facilities include a large residents only pool and an ample grounds area to relax.
- Partly Furnished with, 2 queen beds, stainless steel fridge, small TV and cabinet, Washing machine and Dryer.
- Good size kitchen with storage.
- Combined bathroom and laundry.
- Separate toilet
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Underground secured allocated car garage
Small pet may be considered
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Register to join an inspection by clicking on the Day and Time to see available appointment times
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please register and meet out front of the north facing entrance to inspect
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Main Beach
Lifestyle in Main Beach
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 21/15 Pacific Street, Main Beach. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.