Deposit Taken $830 per week
21/10-16 Cecil Avenue,
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
Rent ID: 4721397
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new townhouse at Kaylina Gardens
Enjoy a sense of peace and sanctuary at Kaylina Gardens, offering architecturally designed boutique townhouse in one of Sydney's most sought after, well established neighbourhoods within the coveted Hills district.
- Designer chef's kitchen stone benchtop 900mm black glass gas 5 burner cooktops, stainless steel appliances including oven, built in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
- Beautifully designed floor plans featuring an open plan layout and a seamless relationship between indoors and outdoors creating a fabulous alfresco space with generously apportioned courtyards
- Ensuite and main bathrooms feature bold large-format floor to ceiling tiles ultra-contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning, digital keyless lock to entry door
- Secure double lock up garage directly underneath the residence with internal access
- Secure access to the complex with intercom.
- Pets on application
Kaylina Gardens is just 750m to the newly completed Castle Hill and Hills Showground train stations forming a part of the Sydney Metro Northwest project.
Hills Showground station now has 600 commuter parking spaces available making the daily commute from Castle Hill to the CBD hassle free.
Video link below
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Stone Beecroft/Castle Hill by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Castle Hill
Lifestyle in Castle Hill
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 21/10-16 Cecil Avenue, Castle Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.