$450 P/W 2Bed, 2 Bath
21/616 Main Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd June 2021
Rent ID: 3992877
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bed 2 Bath in excellent location!
8 floors of refined, top quality living. Only 69 apartments. The Marc @ Kangaroo Point brings city-style living to Brisbane's first suburb out of the CBD.
Maximum convenience. Close to everything - CBD shopping & department stores, Myer Centre, dining precincts of Kangaroo Point, Woolloongabba & Southbank. Bus stop 50 metres from front door or walk to X-river ferry. Parklands, abseil Kangaroo Point cliffs, entertainment, bike hire, 'Gabba Cricket Ground. BNE airport 17 minutes via Clem 7 Tunnel, Brisbane CBD 1km across the river.
Some features of this apartment are:
- Internet fibre-optic connected.
- 2-bed + 2-bath
- European cooking appliances by ILVE
- Allocated secure parking for 1 car
- Recreation & BBQ deck on Level 9
- Air-conditioned bedroom
- Living areas tiled & bedrooms carpeted
To make an appointment to inspect this apartment call the Onsite Property Manager now on 0435 997 664.
Some photos depict what the apartment looks like is a representation only.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
You could be living at 21/616 Main Street, Kangaroo Point before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.