21/507-515 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4513188
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Good Size One Bedroom Unit in St Thomas - 1 WEEK RENT FREE
Please be COVID safe, do wear a mask when you come to inspection - Thank you!
This 1 bedroom plus 1.5 bath apartment is located in St Thomas' security block with a communal rooftop that has city views and is positioned for quick access to Central Station, the new light rail and great facilities in Prince Alfred Park.
* Generous combined living/dining opens to the balcony
* Modern gas kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
* Good sized bedroom suite with built-in robe
* The bathroom includes a walk-in shower plus bathtub
* Separate internal laundry with a second WC for guests
* Close to Belvoir Street Theatre and 505 Jazz Venue
* A few short blocks to Prince Alfred swimming pool
Nearest cross street is Dawson Street. Available Now!
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://t-app.com.au/rayrealtors
* Due to the recent COVID-19 restrictions, prospective tenants may attend private inspections only one person at one time providing you must register online before coming to inspection and must wear a mask. For couples and families wishing to view a property, only one person may attend in person.
The Property Manager has a right to refuse entry, if you do not abide the above stated rules.
Please note that whilst all calls are welcome, we encourage online enquiries to ensure you are advised of the open time for this property, alternatively please revisit the website 24hrs prior to inspection to see if there have been any relevant updates/changes.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 21/507-515 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and balcony.