From $1,050 to $2,700
Torquay, QLD 4655
Rent ID: 3242595
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charlton Apartments on the Esplanade
Low Season:$1,050 p.w, Mid Season:$,1500 p.w, Peak Season:$1,900 p.w, Ultra Peak:$2,700 p.w
Sleeps 6 - Linen is not supplied - 2x Queen, 2x Single Beds - STRICTLY NO PETS
Sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing ocean views right at your very door step. This fully self contained holiday penthouse unit is situated on the top floor in the Charlton Apartments and is directly opposite Park and Hervey Bay's most popular and patrolled swimming beach. The complex is also in walking distance to the Hervey Bay Surf Lifesaving Club and range of local shops, restaurants and other activities. Perfect for you and your family.
This fully furnished and self contained Penthouse apartment offers amazing Ocean/Beach Views, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Open plan living with bar, internal laundry, Salt water swimming pool and BBQ facilities.
The Penthouse Features:
• Large open plan Living area with Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Leather
recliner lounge suite and Flat screen Television.
• Bar area with bar stools and Bar fridge.
• Dining Area to seat 8 people
• Balcony with ocean views/breezes, table, chairs and sun lounge.
• Fully equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher, Microwave and Breakfast bench.
• Family room with 2 Seater lounge and Television.
• Main Bedroom with Queen Bed, Television, Air conditioner, Ceiling fan,
Walk in robe, Ensuite with Hair Dryer.
• Second Bedroom with Queen Bed, Air conditioning and Ceiling fan.
• Third Bedroom with 2 Single Beds, Air conditioning and Ceiling fan.
• BYO Linen (Linen is not supplied)
• Large Main Bathroom with shower recess and Hair Dryer
• Separate Toilet
• Full in-room Laundry with Washing machine and Clothes Dryer
The Complex Features:
• Lifts and stairs to all floors including the secure basement car park
• Easy access, security keyed complex
• Salt water swimming pool with large pool umbrella covering the shallow
end and large step plus sun lounges around pool area.
• Secure undercover basement with 2 car parking garage in designated spot
(would fit a tinnie)
• Gazebo with table, seats and free BBQ adjacent to the swimming pool
• Walking distance to numerous restaurants and cafes
• Sorry Pets are STRICTLY not permitted.
Across the road is park and beach and only short drive away is the free Water Park, local Shopping Centres, Boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Sleeps 6 - 2x Queen, 2x Single Beds
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels,bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through Jane Smith 0413 262 397.
• Air Conditioning
• Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Boat Parking
• Communal Pool
• Ceiling Fans
• Microwave Oven
• Multiple TVs
Barbecue, Scuba-Diving, Diving, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Golfing, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Sightseeing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Surf Ski, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Walking, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Adventure, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Diving, Eco Tourism, Fishing, Golf, Health and Fitness, Historic/Heritage, Beach Holiday, 18-35's, Adult Getaway, Business/Trade/Corporate, Empty Nesters, Family, Group, Luxury, Romantic, Self-Drive, Senior.
BYO Sheets and Towels.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
Picture yourself living at 21/451 Esplanade, Torquay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how