21/371 Beenleigh Road,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4565017
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This stylish and brand new home is ready for you to move in. You will the first residents of this 3 level, 4 bedroom property.
Within proximity to the Sunnybank Hills State High school, only minutes walk to the Sunnybank Train Station and 5 minutes drive to Pinelands Shopping Centre.
- 4 bedrooms with built ins
- Master bedroom with Ensuite
- 3 Bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in every bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining
- Additional media room
- 2 car garage
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. 21/371 Beenleigh Road, Sunnybank is perfect for the growing family.