21/160 Coppin Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4011616
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
IMPRESSIVE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT, TOP FLOOR, LIGHT FILLED, OFF STREET PARKING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Leafy outlooks and a light-filled living area, this one-bedroom apartment is in a great location with rooftop views over Richmond Hill, few minutes walk to Bridge Rd and Swan St cafes, restaurants and amenities, easy access to public transport only a short trip to CBD. Positioned at the rear of this quiet block, this home offers plenty of privacy on the top floor.
- Light filled living room with a pleasant outlook from every window featuring St Ignatius Church
- Separate kitchen with gas cooking
- Main bedroom with built-in robes
- Ensuite style bathroom (shower over bath)
- Undercover off-street parking for one car
- Parking permits for street parking available from the local council
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Richmond is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 21/160 Coppin Street, Richmond.