21/121-125 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st October 2020
Rent ID: 4118736
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Modern, Freshly Updated and Sun-Drenched Above The Best Of Centennial park
The newest update within Cook Road's coveted 'St Malo' building, this bright and breezy security apartment is set in a prime position high within the treetops of Centennial Park.
Featuring a great layout with two separate double bedrooms with brand new carpet, modern galley kitchen and seperate internal laundry its freshly painted interiors open out to a balcony with magnificent views of the Sydney Cricket Ground, Entertainment Quarter and city glimpses.
Moments to Centennial Park and so close to the best cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars and shops that area has to offer yet such a peaceful and tranquil position. Within close proximity to shopping centres, schools, harbour foreshore, beaches, golf courses, transport and the CBD.
- Brand new update throughout the entire apartment
- Manicured garden surrounds, easy level lift access
- Airy open glass-fronted living/dining with a balcony and leafy outlook
- Bright, modern galley kitchen plus a large separate laundry
- 2 double bedrooms with new carpet, one with built-ins, lovely big windows
- Well presented bathroom featuring a bath and shower
- Convenient rear lane access to secure undercover parking, closest car space to the lift
Log on to rweast.com now to book your inspection - Available from 21st October 2020
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 21/121-125 Cook Road, Centennial Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.