21/117 Albion Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2020
Rent ID: 2748528
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful and in a fantastic spot
This fresh and modern townhouse apartment in excellent condition with a recently renovated kitchen and a bathroom. Downstairs living room adjoining modern kitchen with stainless steel oven and hot plates, dishwasher and lovely timber venetians.
- Master bedroom with built in robes
- Master with separate balcony, split system and ceiling fan
- Second bedroom with a built in robe and ceiling fan
- Open plan living area with gas heating and ceiling fan
- Updated modern bathroom with laundry facilities
- A light filled paved courtyard with external lighting
- Off street parking at the front of the unit
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 21/117 Albion Street, Brunswick before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how