20A Marshall Avenue,
Seven Hills, QLD 4170
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4503248
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four-bedroom home with swimming pool and entertainment options
Equipped with all the essentials for a sensational lifestyle, this beautifully crafted property is just a leisurely stroll from popular cafes and boutiques. Only 7kms from Brisbane's CBD, this dual-level residence has been thoughtfully designed to offer a sense of modern luxury. Family pets are considered.
Presented with elegant timber floors and timber shutters, the home includes:
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area on the upper level with a gas fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen encompassing a breakfast bar, butler's pantry and ample cupboard storage
- Adjoining front deck that allows you to enjoy indoor-outdoor living
- Sizeable second living room downstairs connecting to a functional study nook
- Covered al fresco area that leads to a fully-fenced grassed rear yard, landscaped gardens and a heated swimming pool with a pool blanket
- Generous upper-level master bedroom displaying a window seat and a walk-in robe
- Stylish ensuite boasting a spa bath and dual vanities
- Second bedroom fitted with a built-in robe, plus a well-appointed main bathroom
- Ground-level third bathroom and two additional bedrooms also featuring built-in robes
- Secure dual garage and dedicated laundry with a chute
- Alarm system, 26 solar panels, a Vacumaid system
Close to the Morningside train station and leafy Balmoral Park, this outstanding property is set within the Seven Hills State School and Coorparoo Secondary College catchment areas. Nearby private schools include Anglican Church Grammar School, Saint Thomas Catholic Primary School and Lourdes Hill College.
For more information on this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Garry Price 0402 693 501 or Rachel Morris 0467 010 783.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time" icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online "1form" applications via the apply online link.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
20A Marshall Avenue, Seven Hills, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Seven Hills.