20A Bombala Crescent,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3103268
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Home: Saturday 24th April - 9:30am to 9:45am
$410 Or Nearest Offer
Newly built brick granny flat with a difference!
Featuring three bedroom granny flat, this is a must to inspect!!
Modern polyurethane kitchen with dishwasher & stone bench-tops, open plan living, ducted air conditioning, tiled flooring, lovely bathroom, built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms separate laundry with a second toilet, off street parking & low maintenance courtyard!
Close to school, shops and public transport.
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in Quakers Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 20A Bombala Crescent, Quakers Hill today!