20A Beaconsfield Parade,
Lindfield, NSW 2070
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112595
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Renovated 5 Bedroom Family House
This fully renovated family house situated on a quiet street, superbly located only minutes' walk to Lindfield train station, local shops, schools and other amenities.
- 2 Storey brick house
- 5 bedrooms with new carpets
- Timber floating floorboards in living and dining area
- Large open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ceasarstone benchtops
- Stylish new bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Good size deck and backyard for entertaining and children's playground
Available Now, close crossed street is Averil Pl.
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://t-app.com.au/rayrealtors
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lindfield
Lifestyle in Lindfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20A Beaconsfield Parade, Lindfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.