209A/1095 Plenty Road,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4620721
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Boutique with Quality Finishes and Panoramic View!
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
Residents of Botanic are ideally placed in the heart of Melbourne's northern suburbs. Bundoora boasts plentiful shopping and dining options, as well as two world-class universities, La Trobe and RMIT. Just 14kms from the city, Botanic is surrounded by all the amenities you need right at your fingertips. And Bundoora Park opposite acts as a natural extension of your apartment, allowing residents a feeling of seclusion and privacy.
What you need to know
- One large bedroom
- Large outdoor private balcony
- Great size kitchen with adjoining meals & large living area
- Modern bathroom with massive shower space
- European style laundry
- Split system cooling and heating
- Wall to wall carpet in bedrooms
- Timber floors in living and kitchen/meal area
- Plenty of storage space plus storage cage
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Gloss vinyl wrap cabinets and stone benchtops.
- Versatile open plan layouts & well thought-out orientations to maximize natural light
- Secure entry via swipe access
- Roof top BBQ area with City view
- Walking distance to La Trobe University
- Access to Metropolitan Ring Road
- Local schools
- Medical services
- Tram access to city and RMIT University
- Local restaurants & cafes
* Rent payable per calendar month: $1,695
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bundoora? 209A/1095 Plenty Road, Bundoora could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.