904A/32 Agnes Street,
Albion, QLD 4010
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4077305
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment - INCLUDES ELECTRICITY
Perfectly positioned on city's edge less than a 5-minute drive to the CBD with easy access to City Cat ferries, cruise ship terminal & cycle paths. Also a short distance from Gasworks Plaza, Portside Wharf & Racecourse Road dining, entertainment & retail precincts. Fully furnished, and well appointed with full access to the swimming pool, BBQ, and in house gym. Please note we have several one bedroom apartments available, please see information below.
904a - facing race track $410
906a - facing race track & 31 Agnes $420
Some of the features of this property include:
- Electricity is included in the rent
- Fully furnished to include king bed, kitchen & bathroom amenities, LCD TV, and access to high speed internet
- Modern layout and finishes, with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, air conditioning
- Access to balcony from living area
- Study nook/desk area
- Additional car space available for $20 per week
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.
Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Albion
Lifestyle in Albion
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
904A/32 Agnes Street, Albion, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Albion.