2063/123 Cavendish Road,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th November 2020
Rent ID: 4119356
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury One Bedroom Apartment
This lovely, sixth floor apartment offers an extra multi-purpose room, lots of storage and all the luxury appointments you'd expect from Coorparoo's premier high rise apartment building. With a fabulous roof-top pool and entertainment area and the best of urban living including all 3 major supermarkets, a vibrant restaurant precinct, 8 cinema complex and great public transport including the rail station only 3 minutes walk away, you'll enjoy a lifestyle above and beyond the rest.
- Designed with extra living space at an affordable rate
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Galley kitchen features quality appliances, gas cooktop, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park and lift access
- 21 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK - The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- Amazing roof-top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views towards the city.
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY - CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- 3 minute walk to Aldi, Woolworths and Coles
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and entertainment precincts of Woolloongabba and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Coorparoo train station and bus stops only a few minutes walk with direct access to South Brisbane and Central stations
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is the only hi-rise situated in its leafy surrounds. You'll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with a vibrant cafe/restaurant scene, major supermarkets and everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438287778
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Coorparoo comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2063/123 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo today!