2056/74B Belmore Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4345558
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 Bedroom
Perfectly positioned in a quiet and convenient location, this immaculately designed two-bedroom apartment features spacious and bright living areas.
Be the first to secure this two bedroom + two bathroom unit, offering a large light filled combined lounge and dining, internal laundry, balcony, carpeted throughout and security basement parking.
This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the delights that surround
and is only a footsteps from public transport, Meadowbank Shopping Centre, cafe's, parks and schools.
• Two bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Modern kitchen
• Large open plan, versatile living areas with natural light
• Secure basement parking, intercom, lift facilities
Please submit an enquiry to register for a viewing time or commence your application
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2056/74B Belmore Street, Ryde. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.