205/86 - 88 Northbourne Avenue,
Braddon, ACT 2612
Rent ID: 4882269
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
With views of the mountains, is this extremely well appointed executive apartment that has just been refreshed. Positioned on the 2th floor, in the heart of the City/Braddon Precincts with easy access to Lonsdales trendy restaurants, bars and Canberra's city shopping.
This spacious apartment offers open plan living with quality inclusions. Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite. Spacious second bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
KEY features include
* Freshly painted throughout
* Brand new hybrid flooring
* Sunny balcony with sensational views over the mountains
* Well appointed kitchen
* Lift access
* Reverse cycle heating/cooling
The Phoenix also offers:
* A stunning pool area
* Easy stroll to the city centre
* Restaurants and cafe's close by.
Please note, these photos are indictive only of the type of apartment and colour schemes and layouts may differ
There is no EER available for this property.
The tenant must seek the Landlords written consent before keeping a pet.
Our open for inspections will run in accordance with the current Government health guidelines of 1.5m social distancing to apply at all times, and a maximum of 20 persons will be allowed into the property at one time - This will be coordinated by staff. We appreciate your cooperation.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 205/86 - 88 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.