205/61 Parraween Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4933342
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Niche Cremorne - Modern Two Bedroom Residence With Car Space - The Ultimate In Luxury & Proximity
Available NOW -
This residence embodies a perfect mixture of spacious living and luxury, abundant with high quality finishes and fittings, it proves to be the most enviable residence on the lower north shore.
Apartment features include:
- Generous open plan lounge/dining area
- Spacious built-in wardrobes
- High quality finishes including timber floor, Miele appliances and caesarstone marble bench-tops.
- Kitchen island bench top
- Built in Fisher & Paykel refrigerator
- Internal laundry including a Bosch washer/dryer combination
- Large North facing balcony
- NBN ready
- Ducted air conditioning
- Security system intercom installed
- Secure underground car space & basement storage
- Communal BBQ rooftop with outdoor furniture and landscaping
- Transport options at your doorstep taking you to the CBD in 10 minutes.
Located along the border of Cremorne and Mosman in Sydney's lower north shore. Find cosmopolitan living in the heart of Cremorne with its on-trend cafés, al fresco eateries and upmarket providores, which foster a lively sophisticated culture and community spirit in proximity to the city and Balmoral beach. Facilities within 70 metres of Niche include, Hayden Orpheum Picture Theatre, Cremorne Plaza and Cremorne IGA supermarket and bus stops to the City, Manly, Mosman and Chatswood.
To register your interest, submit an enquiry and keep updated about the next available inspection, please click on:
- Get in touch or enquire on realestate.com
- Email agent or send enquiry on Domain
You will then be responded to & notified of the next available inspection via email.
For more information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://villageproperty.com.au/rent/tenancy-application/
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Cremorne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 205/61 Parraween Street, Cremorne.