203/12 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,672 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4889662
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Magnificent Lakeside Living at Queens Domain
***Inspections please access via the back entrance on Queens Lane
Please note you must register to inspect. Inspections may not proceed if there are no registrations so booking is essential.
Positioned in the premier Queens Domain building, this larger than most two bedroom, two bathroom apartment presents an opportunity to experience a sophisticated city-edge way of life amongst striking tree lined views.
Inside this spacious and well thought-out apartment, you will find:
- 2 ample bedrooms, the master with walk-in-robes and ensuite
- Stunning and functional Italian kitchen with island bench and integrated fridge
- Large balcony with tree-lined views of Albert Park golf course, west facing
- Security video entry system along with keyless entry
- Remote undercover parking
Residents will love the resort style building facilities which include a rooftop garden, heated indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, concierge and a resident lounge with free Wi-Fi and kitchen facilities.
Step out the front door to St Kilda Road trams, stroll to Fawkner Park, Albert Park Lake or even the beach and enjoy a host of amenities including the Arts Precinct, CBD, Chapel Street, South Yarra, St Kilda or even South Melbourne all available within minutes.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 203/12 Queens Road, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.