202E/126 Rouse Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
Rent ID: 4238798
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, Stylish and Super Convenient!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Delivering an excellent standard of living and glamour to the Port Melbourne lifestyle, this stunning two-bedroom apartment on Rouse Street is built to impress.
We are thrilled to present you this contemporary haven boasting a highly sought after address, superior quality finishes and fantastic resident facilities that will win the hearts of the entire family!
Heres what youll love:
- Enjoy your morning coffee or evening sunsets in your covered balcony seamlessly flowing out from the living room
- Relax and unwind at the resident swimming pool, sauna and gym
- Located just meters from Bay Street and the beach along with easy access to all your necessities
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms with a walk-in wardrobe and balcony access from the master bedroom
- Central bathroom built with quality fittings
- European laundry
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with ample sunlight
- Caesarstone entertainer's kitchen with Smeg appliances including a cooktop, an oven, a dishwasher and ample storage space
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Video intercom entry
- Lift access
- On-site building manager
- Secure car space
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Port Melbourne Primary School, Albert Park College, Middle Park Primary School, Galilee Regional Catholic Primary School
- All your shopping needs are covered with DFO South Wharf, Spencer Outlet Centre, and Coles close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Foxtrot Cafe, Fennell Street Café, Third Wave Cafe, Venus & Co Kitchen & Bar, Berbeo Bros, Ciao Cielo
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Edwards Park, Westgate Park and Docklands Park
Available 14/01/2021 for $470/week!
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to apply for or view
3. Click 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Port Melbourne comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 202E/126 Rouse Street, Port Melbourne today!