2016/135 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101164
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One months free rent
This highly desirable two bedroom apartment in the very heart of Melbourne CBD. With the Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne Central and Elizabeth street tams just seconds away. You can relax for lunch in Flagstaff gardens or pick from the abundance of cafes and restaurants available. The very best CBD entertainment is at your doorstep.
- Two good sized bedroom with views
- Open plan kitchen and living
- Stunning modern kitchen with island breakfast bar
- Stylish bathroom
- Large balcony
- Split system heating and cooling
- Euro laundry
This popular building has been finished to the highest standards.
Level seven features an outdoor green oasis, 25 metre pool, spa and sauna.
Inside is a comprehensive gym, private cinema, dining room, kitchen, lounge and karaoke suites.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2016/135 A'beckett Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.