2013/618 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st January 2021
Rent ID: 4242432
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment For Rent in Premier Location
This thoughtfully designed two bedroom apartment is located in the Melbourne One building, only a short walk to universities, Southern Cross and Flagstaff stations, Spencer Street Outlet and major supermarkets, Queen Victoria Market, Etihad Stadium, Flagstaff Gardens, and endless dining and entertainment options at your doorstep!
Comprising an open-plan lounge/dining area with air-conditioning & heating, modern kitchen with plenty of storage space, gas stove and dishwasher drawer, two bedrooms with built-in robes, and a sparkling central bathroom.
- Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & BBQ courtyard
- NBN internet & pay-tv available (fees may apply)
- Keyless building access & video intercom
- Concierge services & on-site security.
NOTE: image/s are indicative only and have been chosen to best reflect apartment advertised but may reflect a different apartment design.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2013/618 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, alarm system, and intercom.