2012/39 Coventry Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4345306
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Amazing & Spacious Two Bedroom
A fantastic two bedroom, one bathroom modern apartment has just come available in Melbourne's Guilfoyle Building. Enjoy an open plan kitchen living area with modern appliances and quality fixtures and fittings. Tenants can also take advantage of the indoor lap pool, communal BBQ area and Gym. Enjoy the closeness of the botanic gardens, South Melbourne Markets and trams along St Kilda Road all in close proximity to the apartment and the Melbourne CBD being on a stone's throw away.
- Two double bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- European laundry
- Balcony with amazing city views
- Large well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- includes couch, dining table and chairs, double and single bed, mattress's, side tables
Arranging an inspection is easy - please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2012/39 Coventry Street, Southbank. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is fully furnished and ready to make your own.