2012/155 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4320768
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern, Large Apartment Plus Study - Amazing Value!
Welcome To Fulton Lane!
** Inspections available under COVID-19 Guidelines **
** Click the 'Book An Inspection' button to register for a time **
** Inspections will not go ahead without a registration **
Get ready to be taken aback by the sheer size of this apartment and enjoy the generous and light-filled interiors. Beautifully presented with a lovely bedroom + study, just steps away from the Queen Victoria Market and numerous restaurants and cafes along Elizabeth Street.
This large apartment also features;
* Bedroom with BIRs
* Separate study (can be used as a single bedroom)
* Living area with floor to ceiling windows
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, built in fridge and dishwasher
* Euro laundry including washing machine and dryer
* Balcony with city skyline views
* Split system A/C
Fulton Lane offers outstanding resident facilities, including in-ground pool, spa, gymnasium & outdoor BBQ area.
Moments to the scenic Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Vic Market, University of Melbourne, RMIT University, iconic Melbourne Central with train station, wonderful CBD restaurants and bars, North Melbourne cafes, free trams, Flagstaff Station, and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
** Amazing value for the first 6 months of a minimum 12 month lease **
** A must see **
** Private inspections are available on request **
** Online registration is essential under COVID-19 guidelines & to be updated of any changes **
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2012/155 Franklin Street, Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.