2011/545 Station Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$3,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3925855
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedrooms + large study area
In the heart of Box Hill, this brand new apartment offers two-bedrooms, two-bathrooms and a large study area. Additional storage space and secure carpark. Premium stone bench tops and European style kitchen appliances. Ideal location which is close to Station, Shops and Deakin University. Box Hill Primary and Secondary schools are both within ten minutes walk of your front door. Box Hill Institute with its high quality English and Chinese language courses plus full range of tertiary education opportunities is also with a short walk.
Due Covid-19 Social Distancing restrictions, we are limited to 10 people per open for inspection.
Please note due to this you must register to inspect or you will be turned away on the day.
We kindly request that you drive past the property to ascertain the location is suitable, prior to registering.
Applications will be accepted through 1Form or via email only.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding during this time.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Two bathrooms
- Study area
- Floor to ceiling windows and private balcony
- New fridge included
- Rich timber floorboards in the living areas
- Spacious balcony with stunning Melbourne city and Doncaster view
- Secure car park at level B4 and storage cage
- Air conditioning throughout all bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Spa and Sauna
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Box Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2011/545 Station Street, Box Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $550/Week Top Floor Apartment - Free 2 Week Rent!!
- ID:3881037/17 Poplar Str...
- $520 PW FURNISHED 2 Bed 2 Bath Apt + FREE WIFI
- ID:3904394/17 Poplar Str...
- $550/week 2 Bedroom Furnished Apartment
- 302/17 Poplar Street, Bo...
- $2520pm &One Week Free
- 212/19-21 Poplar Street,...