2009/628 Flinders Street,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th June 2021
Rent ID: 4450737
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BRAND NEW IN MELBOURNE QUARTER
On offer is this superb Brand New ONE bedroom ONE bath apartment with STUDY perfectly poised and overlooking the bay & Yarra River Precinct.
This 5 Star 'MELBOURNE QUARTER' building has set the bench-mark for all future living within the Docklands precinct. The views from this beautiful apartment could not be better as you peer from your living room or bedrooms across the water and beyond, within stones throw of CBD.
This breathtaking apartment comprises of ONE spacious bedroom with lots of natural light, a designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, and an abundance of cupboard space, living room with amazing water views, separate study alcove, a wide balcony, split system air conditioning/heating, floor boards.
In addition, the amenities of this luxurious building includes:
- Residents Lounge
- Business Centre
- State of the art Cinema
- North facing Garden, with BBQ facilities
- 25 metre indoor heated pool, spa and sauna
- Fully fitted out Gymnasium to rival some of the best in Melbourne
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2009/628 Flinders Street, Docklands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.