2008/25 Therry Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4142284
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEST LOCATION - FULLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM
Conveniently located only a stroll from the Queen Victoria Market, major Universities, Melbourne Central and easy access to public transport, this is where you want to be! Up on the 20th floor featuring city views.
This apartment is offered FURNISHED and comprises:
* 1 double bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Separate study room, which can easily be converted to a bedroom
* South facing views over Melbourne's skyline
* Approx.53sqm of internal living plus balcony.
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Quality fixtures & fittings throughout.
* Secure entrance with concierge
Residents have access to the Zen Harmony facilities when available, including: indoor heated pool & spa, outside BBQ & terrace, fantastic gym, sauna & club lounge with free WI-FI.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
*photos are for advertising purpose only.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2008/25 Therry Street, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.