2007/80 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3886746
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two-Bedrooms MY80 Apartment with White Goods!
This 2 bedroom apartment is located at the corner of Elizabeth and A'Beckett Street, you'll enjoy the convenience of walking to Melbourne Central, Emporium, QV, trams within the free tram zone, Queen Victoria Market, universities and more!
Smart kitchen just off the entry with stone benchtops, hidden fridge, and stainless steel appliances including a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher. Both bedrooms have built-in robes and the main bedroom has bonus storage space. Well-appointed bathroom with a European laundry, and a large semi-private balcony for alfresco meals and drinks.
Apartment is furnished with white goods including FRIDGE, WASHING & DRYING COMBO and MICROWAVE!
- Reverse cycle cooling
- Video intercom
- On-site building manager
- Recreational facilities include residents lounge and business centre
- heated indoor pool, sauna
- cinema room
- rooftop sky loungeand terrace.
To arrange for inspection and other enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 2007/80 A'beckett Street, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.